Ratio Analysis Fundamentals
Make Better Business & Investment Decisions
To understand the fundamentals of ratio analysis and thus improve your business or investment profits, our concise, clear & friendly book is a great place to start. Written in a conversational manner & with explained examples, it's never a better time to take more control of your financial statements.
Ratio Analysis Fundamentals:
How 17 Financial Ratios Can Allow You to Analyse Any Business on the Planet
There is so much we can do with financial data beyond the mere compliance-required record keeping. Ratio Analysis Fundamentals teaches you the fundamentals of one of these extra applications: ratio analysis. This application allows you to take data from the financial statements & internal business records and evaluate performance, risk & efficiency and allows benchmarking and viewing trends over time.
Ratio Analysis Fundamentals will give the financial statement novice power to add value to business and investments.
The book covers 17 Financial Ratios that can be used for the financial analysis of a business.
Each Financial Ratio Section Provides:
• The formula
• A worked example
• Guidance on where to locate the data in the financial statements
• Guidance on how to interpret the result of the ratio analysis calculation
Use Ratio Analysis for:
• Profitability comparison, to help improve performance of businesses and investments
• Liquidity testing, to assess how comfortably a business can maintain operations
• Leverage measurement, which can be used to check risk
• Valuation analysis, to decide between alternative investments
What's New in the 2nd Edition:
• Revised and improved content in many sections as a result of the author's further research
• Updated formatting to assist reading experience on mobile devices
• Removal of spelling and grammatical errors to reduce confusion and improve professionalism
Personal Promise and Risk-Free Trial:
Kindle Return Policy: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200144510
Did You Know that You Can Return Your Kindle Book and Get a Full Refund if You Make a Request to Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase?
Therefore The Author Makes this Personal Promise to You:
Buy the Kindle Book Now, and if You Don't Find Value in its Contents equivalent to the Cost of Your Purchase (i.e. If You Can't Make More Money from the Book's Education than its Cost to Buy) then Simply Request a Return/Refund from Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase.
In effect, You Can Have a Risk-Free 7-Day Trial.
This is the Personal Promise from the Author: that You Will Find More Financial Value in Skills Gained from Reading the Book than the Financial Value it Cost to Buy.
Buy the Kindle Book Now and Ask for a Refund/Return Within 7-Days if the Book Doesn't Live Up to This Promise
Any pre-sale questions? Or post-sale queries or concerns? See our Customer Service page and get in touch.
Click the link to be taken to the Amazon Product Page
and Start Understanding Your Business and Investments Better Now
Preview the Book Here
Print Edition Now Available
Ratio Analysis Fundamentals is Now Available in a Print Edition.
You should be able to Find the Print Book in Your Favourite Online Retailers.
Search for it by its Title or Author, Axel Tracy.