Cash Flow Statement Basics
Make Hay from the Most Underestimated Financial Statement
Cash Flow Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages
Improve your investment and business financial outcomes
• Learn about the cash flow statement and the operating, investing & financing cash flows
• Assess how a business is raising and returning capital, what it’s investing in and how well it succeeds at its core functions
• Analyse any stock or business better than ever before
Enjoy the confidence built by higher education and your new, advanced knowledge
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is tutorial-like and is clear and simple
• Keep it as a reference and treat it as knowledge for life
• Written in a friendly, conversational tone you are treated like a smart, intelligent businessperson or investor, that just isn’t an accountant
Make better business and investment decisions that will lead to higher earnings
• Cash Flow Statement Basics offers strong guidance on performing analysis
• You will know what to look for when performing cash flow analysis
• Use the lessons in the real-world as soon as you’re finished
Use your time efficiently and wisely, don't regret wasted time
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is concise and to the point, it’s a complete lesson in under 35 pages
• Don't be swamped with excess detail: Learn quickly and apply just as fast
• Use it for practical, real-world application, not only theoretical curiosity
Advance your skill set and future proof your finances
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is part of a 3-book series
• So if you want, you can continue to learn more
• You can begin an accounting skills journey
Feel the comfort of ongoing reader support from an experienced teacher
• The author has had years of experience teaching complex accounting concepts to students of various standards
• Further, Cash Flow Statement Basics is part of a suite of business products
• Thus you have more support if you need it along the way
Check out the Table of Contents and
Read the Kindle Intro Preview at Amazon
AND Make the Exciting Decision to Buy Now
Any pre-sale questions? Or post-sale queries or concerns? See our Customer Service page and get in touch.
Click the link below to be taken to the Amazon Product Page
and Start Understanding Your Business and Investments Better Now
Preview the Book Here
Personal Promise and Risk-Free Trial:
Kindle Return Policy: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200144510
Did You Know that You Can Return Your Kindle Book and Get a Full Refund if You Make a Request to Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase?
Therefore The Author Makes this Personal Promise to You:
Buy the Kindle Book Now, and if You Don't Find Value in its Contents equivalent to the Cost of Your Purchase (i.e. If You Can't Make More Money from the Book's Education than its Cost to Buy) then Simply Request a Return/Refund from Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase.
In effect, You Can Have a Risk-Free 7-Day Trial.
This is the Personal Promise from the Author: that You Will Find More Financial Value in Skills Gained from Reading the Book than the Financial Value it Cost to Buy.
Buy the Kindle Book Now and Ask for a Refund/Return Within 7-Days if the Book Doesn't Live Up to This Promise
Print Edition Now Available
Cash Flow Statement Basics is Now Available in a Print Edition.
You should be able to Find the Print Book in Your Favourite Online Retailers.
Search for it by its Title or Author, Axel Tracy.